World Class SLTs
- Our therapists are regulated by the IASLT
- Therapists are qualified from University with a B.Sc. or M.Sc
- Our Clinical Governance Team ensure that only the best SLTs work in Spectrum Speech
- We innovate all the time & only use the latest approaches
- We work hard to gain remarkable results with all of our patients
- We can help children & adults overcome and manage a wide range of speech, swallowing and language based difficulties
A Great Company
- 93% of our patients would actively recommend us
- We are not mad expensive but we are worth every single cent
- In one form or another we’ve been around for 30 years. We may have become the biggest, but all of our focus is on being the best
About Spectrum SLT
As part of the Spectrum Health Group, Spectrum Speech is one of the largest speech and language clinic networks in Ireland.
At Spectrum Speech we understand how debilitating speech and language disorders can be and how they can impact on a person’s quality of life on a daily basis. Our speech and language therapists will work with each person to tailor a treatment programme, which will aim to improve or restore communication. However much of a struggle the individual has endured so far due to such difficulties, we know that with the right therapy and treatment plan, these communication difficulties can be treated, managed or overcome. Through our therapy and intervention programmes we help you to overcome your fears and limitations so that you can be all you can be.
What Our Clients Say
"Really appreciate the help my child got using Spectrum Speech. Improved her confidence from the very first appointment"
"Got really helpful home exercises to improve my stutter "
"My SLT was so patient with me as my condition had gone undiagnosed for a number of years"
"Things have gone so well. From strength to strength. At work I'm articulate and am successfully saying it in a reliable way for the first time"
"Very nice clean and comfortable consultation room. Would highly recommend Rita"
"My son has a learning disability and since attending sessions at Spectrum Speech his ability has gone from strength to strength"